• Alliance partners 188: Competitor organizations that cooperate with one another since doing so
allows them to compete more successfully with other competitors.
• Analytical CRM 175: Supports backoffice operations and strategic analysis and includes all
systems that do not deal directly with the customers.
• Automatic call distribution 180: A phone switch routes inbound calls to available agents.
• Callscripting systems 181: Access organizational databases that track similar issues or questions
and automatically generate the details for the CSR who can then relay them to the customer.
• Campaign management systems 177: Guide users through marketing campaigns, performing such
tasks as campaign definition, planning, scheduling, segmentation, and success analysis.
• Contact centre (call centre) 180: Customer service representatives (CSRs) answer customer
inquiries and respond to problems through a number of different customer touchpoints.
• Contact management CRM systems 178: Maintains customer contact information and identifies
prospective customers for future sales.
• CRM analysis systems 174: Help organizations segment their customers into categories such as
best and worst customers.
• CRM manager 185: A person in an organization who is held accountable and is responsible for the
continued successful rollout of CRM in that organization.
• CRM predicting systems 174: Help organizations make predictions regarding customer behaviour,
such as which customers are at risk of leaving.
• CRM reporting systems 174: Help organizations identify their customers across other applications.
• Crossselling 177: Selling additional products or services to a customer.
• Customer relationship management (CRM) 171: Involves managing all aspects of a customer's
relationship with an organization to increase customer loyalty and retention, and an organization's
• Dealers 188: Agents who sell products or services on behalf of a company or organization,
particularly in the automobile industry.
• Employee relationship management (ERM) 188: A management activ