PD12 Study Guide - Quiz Guide: Metacognition, The Massive (Comics)

48 views1 pages

Document Summary

In order to formulate my reflection, i did not receive feedback prior to submitting this, thus, i used information found on writeonline. ca. I specifically focused on components found in the. Deal model which includes describing the situation, examining the situation, and articulating learning. I used this to guide my reflection for this assignment. I wanted to focus on explaining the situation at work and what i didn"t know i didn"t know while also focusing on what i learned from the situation regarding my personal and work growth. Lastly, i also wanted to focus on examining the situation through the employer"s perspective. Pd 12: assignment 3: the massive metacognition reflection: During the first week of my coop, i was involved in garnering a partnership with a company. This partnership was time sensitive and involved several million dollars. We had brainstormed ideas together and came up with an outline for a deck and potential assets that were mutually beneficial for both companies.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers