ES101 Study Guide - Fall 2018, Comprehensive Midterm Notes - Wildlife, United States Geological Survey, Toronto

134 views58 pages
12 Oct 2018
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

When reflecting on my mind map it made it clear that practically all of the actions that i do impact or interact with common resources. When driving to work, school, or to any other activites, i use roads which interacts with land, and gas where the emissions impacts the atmosphere. Eating has a direct impact on common resources. I eat produce and meat, both use substantial amount of farm lands for either growing or grazing land. This impacts the common resource of land by clearing natural forests and habitats, which has a negative impact on wildlife. Growing crops uses pesticides which pollute land, the atmosphere and wildlife. Farming animals such as cattle produces large amounts of manure which emits methane gas into the atmosphere. I even interact with the environment for school. Using textbooks uses the common resource of trees, and my laptop uses wifi and electricity that is powered through cables that run in the ground.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers