ADMS 2500 Study Guide - Comprehensive Final Exam Guide - Disease, Tobacco Smoking, Radiation Therapy

302 views26 pages
ishvindersinghsandhu and 38251 others unlocked
ADMS 2500 Full Course Notes
ADMS 2500 Full Course Notes
Verified Note
12 documents

Document Summary

Year 2 - semester 4 practicum midterm progress/final review. Agency and type of unit: humber 8e respirology. Progressing well collaborative success plan required . Comments: establish caring- healing relationships with culturally diverse clients and their families. Nursing student: use a variety of ways of knowing to explore the lived experiences of clients and families (independently) Clinical supervisor: demonstrate use of empathy, honesty and respect for others. Nursing student: i believe i am able to adapt to my patient"s individual situation and am positive in learning new things. I will focus on changing my communication between each patient as they may understand in different ways. Comments: provide client- centered care for individuals with complex health conditions. Demonstrate clinical decision- making and critical thinking informed by current evidence and nursing theory: demonstrate effective critical thinking, critical inquiry and clinical decision- making. Provide a rationale, based on nursing knowledge, for all client care provided (with assistance).

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers