KINE 1000 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Hegemonic Masculinity, Lanham, Maryland, Social Psychology Quarterly

1696 views11 pages

Document Summary

The sociocultural factors governing the life of sepehr sedighianrad. The sociocultural factors governing the life of sepehr sedighianrad 1. Such questions are often posed by students in the midst of tense academic situations. Unfortunately, a majority of individuals carry on with their lives unaware of the actual amount of time they are spending on daily activities and the implications of it. The truth of the matter is that the activities that one engages in and the amount of time dedicated to them can be linked to socio-cultural factors that may be economic or social for example. In the case of myself, the dominant socio-cultural factors that facilitate and constrain my recreation and leisure are my socio-economic status as well as the social construction of fatness and hegemonic masculinity. Upon constructing and analyzing my time map, i came to realize which activities commonly appeared throughout my schedule.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers