SHA HF 270 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Property Management System, E-Commerce Payment System, Fokker E.Ii

153 views3 pages

Document Summary

What are the common functions: guest services a. i. Settlement: what are the primary activities of front office systems, guest services a. i. Settlement: front office documents, pre-arrival documents a. i. Creating reservations into an electronic reservation file. a. ii. Confirmation email- clarify any changes in the reservation file: arrival documents b. i. Additional funds authorization if need be: occupancy documents c. i. Different types of vouchers: charge vouchers, allowance vouchers, transfer vouchers and paid out vouchers: departure documents d. i. Creation of transfer vouchers- if transferred to a non-guest receivable account. d. iii. Create guest history file record: the front desk, functional organization a. i. Depends on the organization of the work stations located at the desk a. ii. Design and layout should provide each employee with easy access to equipment, forms and supplies necessary: design alternatives, accessibility c. i. The ada stipulates that companies that serve general public must make public areas and services readily accessible to the disabled. c. ii.