Psych practice test: April 17, 2013
1. Primacy effect: The observation that first impression of people has a special
2. Dispositional vs. Situational = internal (ability) vs. external (environment)
3. Stanford prison experiment: social psychology experiment
4. Fundamental attribution error: Overestimate dispositional factors for others.
5. Co-variation principle has one feature that asks whether others behave the
same as a given individual: this feature is called consensus.
6. False consensus bias: the assumption that others s