● In which of the following countries is English actually a major language?
● Creole is a language spoken where?
● Which country arguably borders more than one ocean?
● Meaning river dweller, Tagalog is spoken primarily in which country?
● Amerindian languages are recognized in all of the following countries EXCEPT:
● Which of the following countries is in South America?
● Which of the following countries are islands or archipelagos? (select all that apply)
● Which of the following countries use Arabic as a major language? (mark all that apply)
● Hindi from Sanskrit and Urdu from Persian). Where are these two languages primarily
● Which of the following countries border Guatemala? (select all that apply)
● What is the national language of China?
● Nawat is an Uto-Aztecan family of dialects spoken in which country?
● What is the primary language spoken in the country east of Laos and Cambodia?
● Saudi Arabia, the United States, and THIS country all have at least 500,000 Tagalog
● Click the space on the map where one would find DR Congo.
● Click where on the map I might find the Ukraine.
● Which country are these?
● Afghanistan: Persian/Dari*, Pashto*
● Myanmar: Burmese*
● China: Mandarin Chinese*
● Cuba: Spanish
● Democratic Republic of Congo: French, Lingala, Kikongo, Swahili, Tshiluba
● Dominican Republic: Spanish
● El Salvador: Spanish, Nawat
● Guatemala: Spanish, Maya languages
● Haiti: French, Creole
● Honduras: Spanish, Amerindian languages
● India: Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, English
● Iraq: Arabic*, Kurdish*, Turkmen*, Syriac*, Armenian*
● Mexico: Spanish, Amerindian languages
● Pakistan: English, Urdu*, Arabic*
● Saudi Arabia: Arabic*
● Somalia: Somali, Arabic*