GEO-1330 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Nitrogen Fixation, Eutrophication, Medieval Warm Period

47 views4 pages
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Congress has decided to implement a policy regarding population growth. As a senior staff member, you have been tasked with drafting a policy proposal. If i were to implement a policy, i would regulate health care for women and increase opportunity for further education. Enforce the one child policy like in china --> enforcing this in many cultures and states will be extremely difficult, especially in third world countries because they need more humans in each family to support their labor i. Women would be able to receive contraceptives and information involving how to prevent pregnancies. Women who also are in need of abortions, would be able to safely receive the care they need. If more women simply knew how to avoid and were given the tools to avoid becoming pregnant or transmitting sexual transmitted infections, we could greatly decrease the likely hood of unwanted pregnancy, leading to a more controlled population growth.