ENGL 1102 Study Guide - Final Guide: Institute For Operations Research And The Management Sciences, Infographic, Count Data

51 views3 pages
8 Jan 2016
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Write a one-paragraph introduction to the artifact that articulates your intellectual process for this project. Put another way, explain where your ideas came from and how they evolved during the course of the project. You should also discuss how the composition process (examples: prewriting, outlining, drafting, peer review, revising, editing) affected your intellectual process, and vice versa. My intellectual process for our infographic comparing the horror styles of poe"s the. Narrative of arthur gordon pym, blatty"s the exorcist and wells" the invisible man stemmed entirely from the word count and strand analysis portion of the infographic. Seeing this as an opportunity to draw conclusions about the text by transforming qualitative data into quantitative data, i had envisioned the graphs as being the central aspect of the infographic. I knew that this method would leave little to question and would yield solid insights, since it was based on numbers rather than jumping to conclusions.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers