ENGL 1102 Study Guide - Final Guide: Retributive Justice, Nonverbal Communication, Microsoft Powerpoint

43 views3 pages
8 Jan 2016
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Write a one-paragraph introduction to the artifact that articulates your intellectual process for this project. Put another way, explain where your ideas came from and how they evolved during the course of the project. You should also discuss how the composition process (examples: prewriting, outlining, drafting, peer review, revising, editing) affected your intellectual process, and vice versa. Initially, my partner and i each identified aspects of the charles kingsley"s the water. Babies that we wanted to analyze by listing themes, quotes and passages that we found particularly interesting in the text. In my process, i began with a free-write, so i allocated a 30- minute period to analyze the text and develop my insights. I found interesting in chapter five and six of the novel, and i based my free-write off of these themes, namely the significance of the prickles, the significance of bedonebyasyoudid and.