PSY 01230 Study Guide - Quiz Guide: Journal Of Personality And Social Psychology, Limerence, Color Wheel Theory Of Love

71 views2 pages
28 Mar 2017
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

For my paper, i really want to focus on attachments styles and personality. I would like to look at how attachment styles affect romantic relationships, or if they do at all: deniz, m. e. (2011). An investigation of decision making styles and the five-factor personality traits with respect to attachment styles. 35(6), 985-1002: results show that anxiously attached individuals are more likely to be differentially influenced by brand personalities. Further, the results indicate that the level of avoidance predicts the types of brand personality that are most relevant to anxious individuals. Specifically, under conditions of high avoidance and high anxiety, individuals exhibit a preference for exciting brands; however, under conditions of low avoidance and high anxiety, individuals tend to prefer sincere brands. They proposed that a consumer"s attachment style will moderate the effect of brand personality on crucial marketing outcomes such as brand attachment, purchase likelihood, and brand choice: feeney, j. Attachment style as a predictor of adult romantic relationships.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers