[MSC HST 68] - Midterm Exam Guide - Everything you need to know! (29 pages long)

121 views29 pages
School
Department
Professor

Document Summary

When the external constraints change, play changes, causing. Elements of music: performers: timbre [tamber, sound characteristics, like color for crayons, expression, tempo (how fast), dynamics (loudness/softness), phrasing (transitions and connections between sounds, re-arrangement, recording techniques. George (the others had quit: played at the casbah coffee club. Vi: some other guy performed by the beatles, written by jerry leiber, mike. Stoller, and richard barrett: written in strophe form, instrumental verse as an introduction. Mh 68 the beatles: the start of their success. Summer/fall of 1962: signed with parlophone, live performances in liverpool and out of town, 62 engagements in. June/july: august: ringo joins and they have their first tv broadcast ( some other guy , the next day, john gets married, love me do backed with p. s. I love you : recorded in september, released in october, october/november: radio and tv appearances, november: recorded second single please please me backed with ask me. Why : december: one last trip to hamburg.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers