CH-1 Using technology to change the world
1. Affecting computing: It is a computing that relates to emotion or
deliberately tries to influence emotion.
2. Augmented reality: An amplified reality which is a combination of our
normal sense of the objects around us with an overlap of information
3. Computer forensics: it analyses computer systems with specific
techniques to gather potential legal evidence.
4. Offshored: sending a business /market/job to other countries.
5. Information technology (IT): a field of study focused on managing and
processing information and the automatic retrieval of information.
6. Data mining: The process of searching huge amounts of data with the
hope of finding a pattern.
7. Software: The instructions that tell the computer what to do.
8. Spam: electronic junk mail.
9. Collaborative consumption: two companies/ people joining together as
a group to use a specific product more efficiently.
10.Computer literate: being familiar enough with computers that you