EDG 4410 Chapter UDL: UDL Module Template–summary

67 views1 pages
20 Oct 2017
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Template for edg 4410 classroom management program modules. Whats, hows, and whys to learning: and using multiple means of representing them. Learner variability is systematic and to a large degree predictable. Learner capabilities are context-dependent, meaning people can have off days and sometimes aren"t at their best. Giving kids a choice: silent debates, taking a paper test, students teach a particular subject to the class, projects, etc. as ways to express understanding. Teachers basically assess understanding in different ways other than. Dislikes: it seems so simple that i"m honestly surprised not everyone already uses this management program. I love the idea of making sure to use all forms of learning strategies combined. I am both a kinesthetic learner and a visual learner so i would greatly benefit from a lesson using both. Other students might need visual and auditory, and if a lesson just includes all of these, it helps every students and minimizes the need for individual modifications.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers