COMM 103 Lecture Notes - Lecture 13: Sirius Xm Holdings, Investopedia, Just Energy

16 views3 pages

Document Summary

Prior to the investopedia simulation i had a small amount of experience on the stock market. On occasions such as birthdays and christmas i would receive gifts, some in the form of money; of which i"ve put towards shares of. Although i wouldn"t identify myself as being investment savvy , i do understand the mechanics of the stock market, how it works and the terminology behind it. I have a firm understanding of the different stock exchanges, what they sell and the purpose behind their existence. At the beginning of the simulation my group had a meeting to get the basics accounted for and to ensure that everything was squared away before diving into the deep end. We played with the idea of everyone investing in a different category of stocks that appealed to each individual. In the end we decided that each team member would choose an area of investments (pharmaceuticals, technologies, etc. ) that caught their eye.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers