KNPE 237 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Human Musculoskeletal System, Eye Tracking, Twin

15 views5 pages

Document Summary

Today, we will get into how you explain it. The theories we will discuss describe nature, nurture, and a combination of both. Does everyone learn movement the same way: for the most part we follow the same developmental factors in very similar ways. What learning opportunities affect acquisition of motor skills: different technologies. What might keep people from learning how to move: i. e. , if the parents are always holding them the child would walk later than an average child. How did you learn a sport/skill/dance/movement: i. e. , kicking a soccer ball, hitting a baseball, moving fingers to play the piano. Who influenced you: did you watch your friends, were there equipment that help with your movements/confidence? (i. e. , harness for figure skating to help the learning process of skating) What kept you from learning something you wanted to learn: lack of enjoyment, idea of failure, age specific sports, gender. 3 perspectives in motor development: maturational perspective (the nature side of the continuum)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers