GMS 200 Lecture Notes - Lecture 22: Equilibrium Point

36 views1 pages
lily.dilaudo and 39833 others unlocked
GMS 200 Full Course Notes
GMS 200 Full Course Notes
Verified Note
24 documents

Document Summary

Marketing to me is any activity that drives a business into the sale of a product or service. In my (cid:272)ollage i have (cid:272)hose(cid:374) the title (cid:862)ma(cid:374)age(cid:373)e(cid:374)t of a(cid:272)tivities a(cid:374)d servi(cid:272)es for a (cid:271)usi(cid:374)ess(cid:863) to describe what i think marketing is. I think marketing is all the activities and services that are used in the build-up of a business. In my collage i have placed pictures of each of the activities that specifically make up a business. The main activities that i cover in my collage of what i think marketing is are; research, product development, pricing, packaging, branding, storage, inventory management, physical distribution, storage, promotion and sales. For research i chose a picture of someone conducting surveys because it is essential to an effective marketing plan. The conduction of a survey will gather information about some consumer preferences, habits, lifestyles, and even competing products and services. I chose a picture of people designing for product development.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers