HRM 3440 (7).docx

2 Pages

Department
Human Resources Management
Course Code
HRM 3440
Professor
Soosan Latham

This preview shows 80% of the first page. Sign up to view the full 2 pages of the document.
Description
HRM 3440 – (7) th October 18 2012 Celebrating failures in organizations; understanding what they did wrong; it will innovate the organization; possibility of benefits in understanding the failures Articulate your vision – to help others as much as I can; dedicate my life to helping others – meaning we attribute to the vision; values embedded in the vision; dreams – image and picture; define the change or dream; core values do not change; replicate the happy feeling Leader member exchange, authentic leader exchange – influence leader and followers Bandora – tri-person transformative moments Setting the Tone – communicating your core values - Leaders set the tone in productive ways, helping group members perform at their highest levels of excellence - Provide structure and boundaries for followers so that they can work together Components of Setting the Tone 1. Provide structure - Providing structure give people a sense of security, direction & stability - They know where they “fit in” - They have an “architectural drawing” that gives form and meaning to their activities - Group work without structure is more difficult for everyone involved - Allows you to find a focus in an organization - Org
More Less
Unlock Document

Only 80% of the first page are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Unlock Document
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version

Unlock Document

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit