PSYC 2130 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Hermann Rorschach, Convergent Validity, Content Validity

71 views3 pages

Document Summary

The war shock test to discover peoples hidden motives. Mmpi-2 test multiple choice tests to give you a. When faced with an ambiguous stimulus: individual will impose meaning and structure, individual does so in an idiosyncratic matter, which reflects important underlying processes relevant to personality. Background still being taught to graduate students and still one of the most commonly used. Is a projective test: hermann rorschach (1921) people project meaning onto these photos when they look at them, relationship between perception and personality, *free association. Phase1: free association stay quiet and listen. Phase 2: inquiry ask determinants of response. Interpretation: impressionistic scoring (common themes and motives and make formulations impressionistically), exner scoring technique. I wake up fresh and rested most mornings. I am as able to work as i ever was. I am bothered by an upset stomach several times a week my sleep is fitful and disturbed. Some items from the sacks sentence completion test.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers