NEUROSCI 277 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Basal Ganglia, Reward System, Conduct Disorder

29 views12 pages

Document Summary

Callous and unemotional traits in some (cu) Hypo activity in the amygdala: vs: Magnitude during anticipation: was associated with the levels of antisocial behavior, specifically in impulsivity (recklessness, acting without thinking) The threat more related to reactive aggression and the failure to learn about fear and sadness that help us control our behaviors. There are some aspects that are not necessarily affiliated by the tail end of a distribution. Was correlated with life style aspects: guessing game: Magnitude: is positively correlated with the particular aspect of antisocial behavior (antisocial factor) Vs activity to reward (hyper activity) may contribute to anti social behavior through impulsivity. If the vs opening is stronger than your ability to control that output you get impulsive, or antisocial behavior. I have tricked someone into giving me money. I have assaulted a law enforcement official or social worker. I purposely tried to hit someone with the vehicle.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers