Final Exam: 40 %, Midterm 1: 20 %, Midterm 2: 20 %, Quizzes: 10 %, WebWork 10 %.
There is no makeup for Midterms. If you miss a Midterm due to a veriﬁable
emergency (see item 3 of ﬁnal exam make-up policy), a substitute grade will be made based
on the corresponding portion of your ﬁnal exam. There is no make-up for Quizzes. There
is no credit for any late homework.You are responsible for following all announcements
made in class and on the class website. Photo ID veriﬁcation is required at all exams.
You must bring your ID and keep it in good condition for facial recognition.
•Make-up Final Exam Policy:
It is expected that students will make every eﬀort to take their ﬁnal exam at the
scheduled time. However, requests for make-up ﬁnal exams will be considered under the
1. A student will be granted a make-up if the Saturday ﬁnal exam time violates the
students religious creed.
2. A student may be granted a make-up exam at the discretion of the course facilitator
if the Saturday exam time would result in loss of wages constituting ﬁnancial hardship,
need for child care resulting in ﬁnancial hardship, inability to procure transportation or
loss of employment.
3. A student may be granted a make-up exam at the discretion of the course facilitator if
there is a veriﬁable emergency, which prevents the student from taking the ﬁnal examination
at the scheduled time. Such emergencies include, but are not limited to, serious illness,
death of immediate family member, or serious accident.
4. A student will be granted a make-up if they have a disability registered with the
Disability Services Center.
5. A student will be granted a make-up if they are enrolled in Math 2B at the same
time they are re-taking Math 2A for a higher grade.
•A ﬁnal exam make-up request form must be completed and submitted to Mathematics
Undergraduate Program Coordinator’s Oﬃce in Rowland Hall 340B by the Friday of the
7th week of classes (except in case of emergencies). Last minute emergencies must be
reported to Dr. Neil Donaldson (email@example.com) as soon as possible to discuss
•(free) Math tutoring center: