LING 100 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Ditransitive Verb, Webct, Scantron Corporation

289 views4 pages

Document Summary

Ling 100: communication and language, dr. anne rimrott. Study guide for midterm exam 2. Consequence: 0% on exam + record in sfu file: when finished, hand in both exam and scantron answer sheet. Stop immediately when i say stop. Information about the midterm: midterm exam 2 will be written on friday, march 22, in our regular classroom. There will be approximately 50 questions. Week 10 material and readings will not be tested on midterm 2. I will not ask you questions about the videos that we watched in class. You subsequently provide me with a medical note justifying your absence. The only medical form i accept is the one at the following website. If you need it, print it out and have your doctor complete. Page 1 of 4 it: http://www. sfu. ca/mbb/ugrd/documents/genlhcpform. pdf. Provide your full name and student number, 3) edit your message for tone and clarity. Please don"t expect an instant response to your email.