1) Psilocybin: what family of hallucinogens does it belong to? What is it found in?
T/F it has same psychological effect as LSD? Is it lethal? What is it metabolized
to and how? Is it psilocybin itself that produces this effect? What does this
metabolite bind to? How’s its addiction and tolerance? T/F used in religious
2) DMT )dimethyltryptamine): what family of hallucinogens does it belong to?
Routes of administration? T/F effects short lasting (30 min) regardless of the route
you take. What receptors does it bind to? What is so unique about this drug? T/F
mammals normally produce this in brain during stress?
3) DMT effects: physiological? Psychological? How are these psychological
different from LSD and psilocybin? T/F these images are consistent.
4) Ayahuasca: what is it? What is it nick named? When making this two things need
to be in two different plant? Why is this effective? What parts of the brain seem to
be activated? What is the idea behind using it as a source of therapy?
5) Bufotenin: what family of hallucinogens does it belong to? What is it found in?
How is it different from DMT structure? Which disease seems to so increase
endogenous version of this? T/F all users get profound experience.
6) Harm: what is in this toxin of this toad? What can this cause? T/F it caused death
in Australian when he thought it was MDMA but it was bufotenin. T/F also found
in Chan chu?
7) Morning glory seeds: what does it contain? How potent is it compared to LSD?
How is it produced? What are companies doing now to prevent this from
occurring? What is the effect similar to?
8) Mescaline: what plant is it found in? Which countries? T/F this plant contains 20
other psychoactive drugs? What is the effect of this? What kind of hallucinogen is
it? Which receptor does it bind? T/F its experience is similar to LSD?
9) Administrations: what is it usually taken in as? What do you need high dose?
How can it be smoked? Explain the phases of the effect within 1 hour, after 3
hours? T/F you always get hallucination when taking this.
10)Effects: what are some of the effect? How about at higher dose? What are the two
receptors through which it seems to initiate its effect?
11) DOM (2,5dimethoxy4methylamphetamine): what is STP stand for? what is it
the derivative of? What is the basic structure similar to? Where does it bind to?
What are the effects similar to? T/F hallucinogenic effects are majority. T/F it is
100X weaker then LSD?
12)MDA: 3,4dmethylenedioxyamphetamine: what is it structurally related to?
What is the mechanism of action similar to