History
Course
HIST 1011
Professor
Owen Stanwood
Semester
Fall

Description
Stanwood: Beinburg: BOTH: - They both use examples in picture slides. - They both talk about the purpose of the lecture in the very beginning of class. o They both introduce major groups and topics that would lead up to the purpose of the lecture. o Start with a story that will eventually lead to the purpose. - They both tell mini informal stories (she talked about a catholic - Relates back to the main purpose of the lecture at the end of the lecture. Notes: Religion is a community Religion can unite or divide: can happen at the same time Reform movements: educated in a religion During this time: small signals were used to see who was Lutherans or catholics During the conflict of these two communities, their way of life is die and take people with you, not live and let live. Thien Dam 10/30/12 Activity #4: Lecture: “Religion, War, and Peace in the Wake of the Reformation,” by Virginia Reinburg I was taking down notes while listening to the lecture online. After the lecture was done, I compared both the lecture notes I took from Mr. Stanwood’s lecture and the Reinburg’s. What I found out was that both lecture styles are very similar. Ther
More Less

Related notes for HIST 1011

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit