ACCT 2001 Chapter : Chapter 5 Updated

10 views8 pages
15 Mar 2019
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Schizophrenia: severe disorder in which the person suffers from disordered thinking, bizarre behavior, and hallucinations, and is unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality. Literally, schizophrenia means split mind that refers to a split from reality rather than multiple personality: diagnostic criteria for schizophrenia: a. Characteristic symptoms: two (or more) of the following, each present for a significant portion of time during a. Frequently such hallucinations are auditory, and less often visual, somatosensory, olfactory or gustatory: delusions are false beliefs that may accompany psychotic disorders, examples: persecutions. High-powered transmitters permitters me: example: it was shockingly not of the best quality i have known all such evildoers coming out of doors with the best of intentions! . Today is the day that i say march, april, and may without to know no way. Yesterday was a rain delay a damp, lamp. : the problem is insects. He"s now like to dance, draw, and watch television. a man 5 foot 10 inches.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers