ANAT 261 Lecture Notes - Lecture 6: Subcutaneous Tissue, Dermis, Keratin

19 views22 pages

Document Summary

Keratins are translucid scleroproteins formed by 6-8 polypeptides (40,000-70,000 kda) These substances are released when the cell die and is called sebum (pheromone,bacteriostatic permeability) ductswnerethehairshaftiartsfixationremovesthese. cat entsbyethmdpumpoutallofcellcontentskcelldebris. la. Stimulated by androgens and inhibited by estrogens rwaxllactosefeedi. gg and. Thermoregulation by evaporative cooling rmerocrineisecretoyproductsseoretionaretheontent. tthedl fatdblumenlike. me/anogtesintercalatewnderneath gland hemidesmosomes-mgoepithdiddls-oerewlution. tngharegaiud. my . Dermis supports epidermis and binds to the hypodermis. Dermis: divided in two sublayers a- the papillary layer (loose connective tissue) b- the reticular layer (dense connective tissue) dosetobmmorecebthanfibve. vn moretbrethancehsnnrwnmoreadipogtesthanfb. es. Hypodermis loose connective tissue usually infiltrated with fat cells (adipocytes) tgklysqueezedtgthergextracellularspacecavascule. nu vnnlbonekcartliagekoainepithelialtissueneedtobemd. me. The connective tissue carries nerves and blood vessels that provide innervation and blood supply to the epidermis and other epithelia. In addition the connective tissue (ct) provides support and a connecting framework to other tissues of the body. ath. Consists of extracellular bers and amorphous ground substance (called extracellular matrix) and a population of di erent types of connective tissue cells crrrrrerrnrnrnuovertime. ci cellsdotheirjobsandgettrappedinf. cm. Loose connective tissue (papillary layer of dermis) morefibe. rs than oordervennnnnnrencellularcomponents-snotarrangedinpa. cn.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers