GMS 200 Lecture Notes - Lecture 10: Force Works, Limited Partnership, Visible Minority

47 views8 pages
lily.dilaudo and 39833 others unlocked
GMS 200 Full Course Notes
GMS 200 Full Course Notes
Verified Note
24 documents

Document Summary

Lecture 10 chapter 5: entrepreneurship of small business manager: the nature of entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship a. i. Strategic thinking and risk-taking behavior that results in the creation of new opportunities for individuals and/or organizations. a. ii. Is a powerful force driving innovation, productivity, job creation, economic growth, and social stability: example on google b. i. Began in january 1996 as a research project by larry page and sergey brin when they were both phd students at stanford: entrepreneurs c. i. Risk-taking individuals who take actions to pursue opportunities and situations others may fail to recognize or may view as problems or threats: entrepreneurs are d. i. Founders of businesses that become large-scale enterprises. d. ii. People who introduce a new product or operational change in an existing organization: typical characteristics of entrepreneurs: e. i. Figure 5. 2 personal traits and characteristics of entrepreneurs. March 29, 2016 f. i: typical entrepreneurial backgrounds and experiences: g. i. Have tried more than one business venture. g. iv.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers