NUTR 3070 Lecture Notes - Lecture 7: Cognitive Psychology, Social Cognitive Theory, Moral Disengagement

6 views3 pages

Document Summary

Sct (bandura: first known as social learning theory, the principles of learning within a social context, knowledge is critical/prerequisite for changing behavior, renamed to sct. Integrated how we process thoughts (cognitive psychology: as well as concepts from other disciplines (i. e. , sociology, political science, and luministic psychology, scale of costs and benefits, with trust in between. I. e. , person does not like exercising and their parents always offer them rides everywhere, so they don"t exercise. I. e. , parents eat more fruit or fruit readily available so child eats more fruits. Sct concepts: psychological determinants of behavior, observational learning, environmental determinants of behavior, self-regulation, moral disengagement. I. e. , the little engine that could (i think i can i think i can so he could: vs barriers self-efficacy (how confident are you that you do something in the face of barriers i. e. , weather, lack of time)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers