Principles Of Biology I
RNA & Transcription
● Transcription - highly expressed genes ...
Scanned by CamScanner Scanned by
Scanned by CamScanner Scanned by CamScanner
○ Many DNA polymerases h...
Nucleic Acid Structure
● The Central Dogma - transfer of inform...
DNA as the Hereditary Material
● What is the material of hered...
● Enzymes are typically proteins that serve as cataly...
● Antifreeze proteins
○ Flat, hy...
Protein Structure & Function
● All the information necessary ...
Nucleic acid becauru. of the
H-bond broken, H20 release...
Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.
Join to view
So we can recommend you notes for your school.
Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Get notes from the top students in your class.