Psychology
Course
PSYC 1010
Professor
Rebecca Jubis
Semester
Fall

Description
For shortanswer questionsknow1the normal distribution2selffullling prophesy3doubleblind studies4placebo control group5mystery question for which I will not ba providing a hint but i talked about it in lecturesBits from chapter 6Types of learningConditioning1Classical conditioningPavlov2Operant or InstrumentalSkinner3Observational Conditioning something associated withSomething that there is a third category observational and some argue that it can go into the rst twoObserving what happens to other people and learn from itClassical ConditioningPavlovTake a dog put it in a harness present it with food and measure the amount of saliva the dog producedthis led to the basic form of learning which is classical conditioning or pavlovian conditioningMany elements that are always present and identiableWanted to know connection between bell and salivating might be that the dog was forming a connection between bell when the food was being presented and th
More Less

Related notes for PSYC 1010

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit