FRHD 2260 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Habituation, Evil Eye, Classical Conditioning

20 views2 pages

Document Summary

Societal expectations: i. e. if living in taiwan, much more competitive to get into schools. Personal knowledge/beliefs: certain people have different experiences vs. others. Hands off , self-directed, play independently, adults rarely involved. Self-directed but adults follow child"s lead, adults involved. Children have opportunities for real and meaningful input into curriculum, parents providing you opportunities. Inform infants what you"ll do i. e. dentist tell you what they"re going to do i. e. Inform infants what you"ll do i. e. dentist tell you what they"re going to do i. e. when kid cries don"t say stop crying explain what you"re doing. Accommodating to their needs i. e. teaching accommodating to lower learning levels vs. high learning levels. Support families and understand their situation i. e. stress issues, divorces. What to look for in potential neglect and abuse i. e. car wash looks for bruises. Size of group (how many kids and age range) Amount of attention child receives (are staff actually engaging with kids)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers