MKT 100 Chapter Notes - Chapter 11: Situational Leadership Theory, Trait Theory, Transactional Leadership

28 views6 pages
itskiyethangeli and 39956 others unlocked
MKT 100 Full Course Notes
MKT 100 Full Course Notes
Verified Note
1 document

Document Summary

Textbook: leadership is the process of inspiring others to work hard to accomplish important tasks. Leadership is both a process and a property. The process of leadership is the use of non-coercive influence to direct and coordinate the activities of the members of an organized group toward the accomplishment of group objectives. As a property, leadership is the set of qualities or characteristics attributed to those who are perceived to successfully employ such influence. Intuitive: complexity, change, planning & budgeting targets/goals, setting direction visions, organizing & staffing, aligning people, controlling & problem solving, motivating inspiring/moving . Power is the ability to get something you want done or to make things happen the way you want. Based on the things managers can offer to others. Based on how managers are viewed by others. Rewards: if you do what i ask, i"ll give you an reward . Expertise: you should do what i want because of my special expertise or information .

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers