2 answers left
Full Access
$9.98/mo

Why is evaporated water so clean?

Posted Aug 22 2019

Answered on Aug 22 2019
There are six essential processes that make up the water cycle, and one of which is evaporation. It is the process where water changes from liquid to a gaseous state. During the water cycle, the sun warms the water in the ocean and freshwater bodies such as lakes and rivers. During the evaporation phase, impurities in the water are left behind. As a result, cleaner and purer water come back into the atmosphere than it was on earth. Evaporation accounts for 90 percent of the moisture in the earth’s atmosphere while the remaining 10 percent can be attributed to plant transpiration. After evaporation, water undergoes precipitation, surface runoff, infiltration, and transpiration,

Answered
17 Jul 2019

Which term describes any action that could damage an asset?

Answered
17 Jul 2019

what process writes sector markings to a hard drive?

Answered
1 Aug 2019