Lecture 6 Spatial Stability
Lecture 7 - Multisensory Perception
Lecture 11 Pointing, Reaching and Grasping
Lecture 9 - Posture
- Posture: describes ...
Lecture 8 Motor Systems
Types of Muscles
Lecture 10 Higher Order Brain Regions
Lecture 2 Vision 2
- Synapse with either rod...
Sensory and Motor Systems
- Sensory transduction and physiol...
Oculomotor - System 3
- Biomarker: objective in...
Lecture 3 - Oculomotor System 1
Saccadic Eye Movements
Lecture 4 - Oculomotor Systems 2
- BS sends ...
• the central visual system
Short answer question...
• the auditory system and the vestibular system
• the eye and visual pathways
Recap: Taste and Sm...
Short answer question
• What is the purpose of th...
Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.
Join to view
So we can recommend you notes for your school.
Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Get notes from the top students in your class.